InProd has the ability to report on any configuration change within Genesys Configuration Server. Instead of offering static tables of grid data that is difficult to interpret, InProd provides interactive reporting that can be filtered down to individual changes or objects, then drill into further for specific change details.
Powerful search capabilities to find any change in the Genesys configuration. With one click you can open all detail on an object that was changed and select multiple changes to perform bulk actions on, such as:
- Adding changes to a change set
- Reverting changes
When looking at a Genesys configuration change, how do you want to see it? By highlighting the changed parameters or highlighting the differences to the current state, or no highlighting at all. How about a comparison to another object which may be in a different Genesys environment? It’s possible with InProd.
Undo any recorded change to any configuration object within the Genesys Configuration Server. Clearly visualise the impact of reverting a change.
- Revert only changed parameters, preserving other changes
- Revert back to point in time, restoring the complete object state
Heres how InProd fundamentally changes the Change process and outcomes:
- Import existing objects into a change set to clone the object
- Import object changes into a change set to replicate updates to multiple objects
- Manually create objects or changes for complete control
- Verify changes are valid before executing them, meaning no missing or incorrect values
- Enforce change management processes
- Supports all configuration object types
- Deploy the same change set into multiple environments
- Multiple change sets can be created in one change set. Create a host, primary and secondary apps in one action
- Audit history of modifications to the change set and run history
If your organisation has a Genesys contact centre, and these issues sound familiar, then call us today. We would be happy to start a discussion about how we can help solve those problems with InProd.